[petsc-users] About MatMumpsSetIcntl function

김성익 ksi2443 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 08:10:36 CST 2022

When I adopt icntl by using option, the outputs are as below.

WARNING! There are options you set that were not used!
WARNING! could be spelling mistake, etc!
There is one unused database option. It is:
Option left: name:-mat_mumps_icntl_7 value: 5

Is it work??

Thanks,
Hyung Kim

2022년 11월 30일 (수) 오후 11:04, Matthew Knepley <knepley at gmail.com>님이 작성: