[petsc-users] About MatMumpsSetIcntl function

김성익 ksi2443 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 07:58:12 CST 2022

I'm working on FEM.
  When I used mumps alone, I fount it efficient to use mumps with metis.
So my purpose is using MUMPSsolver with METIS.

I tried to set metis (by icntl_7 : 5) after global matrix assembly and just
before kspsolve.
However there is error because of 'pcfactorgetmatrix' and
'matmumpsseticntl'.

How can I fix this?

Thanks,
Hyung Kim