[petsc-users] Petsc Fortran Memory stack trace

Nicholas Arnold-Medabalimi narnoldm at umich.edu
Mon Nov 21 13:43:20 CST 2022

I have been using valgrind with the mem checker. I should have mentioned
that. My question was probably ill posed. I'm more asking about is how
linking petsc affects the stack trace provided by the compiler side checks.
Valgrind is great but sometimes is a little ambiguous whereas the compile
side check bounds will usually be more specific so I was curious if there
is a way to change the petsc stack trace effect.

Thanks

--
Nicholas Arnold-Medabalimi

Ph.D. Candidate