[petsc-users] PETSc Windows Installation

Satish Balay balay at mcs.anl.gov
Sun Nov 6 09:00:15 CST 2022

Likely the compilers are not setup correctly as per instructions.

https://petsc.org/release/install/windows/#installation-with-microsoft-intel-windows-compilers

And if you do not have a specific windows need - and only need IDE - perhaps a WSL2 (aka linux) install with VSCode(linux) might be the way to go.

Satish