[petsc-users] hypre github location change

Pieter VandenBerge pumpkinpieter at gmail.com
Mon May 23 20:21:55 CDT 2022

Hi there,

I was trying to install petsc on my login in the cluster at my school
(Portland State University).  I noticed that I wasn't able to download
hypre, and that when I looked into why it seems to be because the location
of hypre changed on github to https://github.com/hypre-space/hypre, whereas
the current configuration is looking for it under Lawrence Livermore
github.

I went ahead and installed it without hypre for now, and I might be able to
make it work on my own by altering the configuration file for hypre, but
thought it should more generally be known about.

Thanks,
Pieter Vandenberge