[petsc-users] Quasi newton

Tang, Qi tangqi at msu.edu
Tue May 3 08:08:34 CDT 2022

Pierre and Matt,

Thanks a lot for the suggestion. It looks like lag Jacobian is exactly what I need. We will try that.

I always thought ngmres is a fancy version of Anderson. Is there any reference or example related to what you said in which one actually implemented an approximated Jacobian through ngmres? This sounds very interesting.

Qi