[petsc-users] One question on configuring / compiling PETSc

Jacob Faibussowitsch jacob.fai at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 13:59:31 CDT 2022

You may also want to specify -mtune=<cpu-type>. It is usually redundant (-march implies -mtune), but depending on how old your compiler is/how new your hardware is your compiler may not properly classify your hardware and still tune for “generic”.

Best regards,

Jacob Faibussowitsch
(Jacob Fai - booss - oh - vitch)