[petsc-users] [EXTERNAL] Re: Question about SuperLU

Tang, Qi tangqi at msu.edu
Mon Jun 13 11:20:17 CDT 2022

Sherry,

-mat_superlu_dist_replacetinypivot
This flag makes superlu_dist back to working for the full VB block as we would think. Thanks again for the suggestion.

Does this imply anything for the VB block matrix? Are we just unlucky or does that imply we have tiny terms along the diagonal and the matrix is not very good? (It could be the case since it is a stablized saddle point problem.) Again, we estimate the condition number through petsc and it is reasonable.

Qi