[petsc-users] set MUMPS OOC_TMPDIR

Barry Smith bsmith at petsc.dev
Mon Feb 28 18:38:10 CST 2022

  You should be able to call PetscOptionsSetValue() anytime you want, as I said between different uses of MUMPS you can call it to use different directories.

  Perhaps this confused you?

     Note:
   This function can be called BEFORE PetscInitialize()

  It is one of the very few functions that can be called before PetscInitialize() but it does not NEED to be called before PetscInitialize().

  Barry