[petsc-users] Error when trying to configure PETSc 3.16.3

Satish Balay balay at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Feb 2 12:59:34 CST 2022

Executing: /opt/mpitomo-third-parties/openmpi-4.1.2/bin/mpif90 -c -o /tmp/petsc-cbvxg1o9/config.setCompilers/conftest.o -I/tmp/petsc-cbvxg1o9/config.setCompilers   /tmp/petsc-cbvxg1o9/config.setCompilers/conftest.F90
Possible ERROR while running compiler: exit code 1
stderr:
No underlying compiler was specified in the wrapper compiler data file
(e.g., mpicc-wrapper-data.txt)
<<<<

Likely gfortran was not installed in the docker environment

Satish