[petsc-users] Installation issues

Satish Balay balay at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Dec 19 14:31:30 CST 2022

This occurs if one uses an incompatible mpiexec [to the mpi that PETSc was installed with.

I see you've installed using -download-mpich

So the compatible mpiexec here is

MPIEXEC = /home/slave12/projects/petsc/arch-linux-c-debug/bin/mpiexec

So try:

/home/slave12/projects/petsc/arch-linux-c-debug/bin/mpiexec -n 4 ./ex50

Satish