[petsc-users] out of date warning when petscmpiexec.

Satish Balay balay at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Dec 15 11:40:33 CST 2022

That's strange. Do you still get this warning from petscmpiexec?

Can you run these commands - and copy/paste the *complete* session from your terminal [for these commands and their output on terminal] ?

cd $PETSC_DIR
make -q -f gmakefile libs
echo $?
cd bueler/p4pdes
make -q e
echo $?
petscmpiexec -n 1 ./e
make clean
make e
make -q e
echo $?
petscmpiexec -n 1 ./e
<<<<

Alternatively you can just use mpiexec [ i.e not use petscmpiexec - its just a convenience wrapper over using correct mpiexec/valgrind].

Satish