[petsc-users] Configure error with PETSc 3.17.4 on Ubuntu 22.04

David Knezevic david.knezevic at akselos.com
Fri Aug 12 12:32:10 CDT 2022

Regarding 1.: We're using --download-mumps, so this is the mumps that was
installed during config. There was no mumps build prior to that. Does that
change anything?

Regarding 2.: We need --with-clanguage=cxx since we're also using an
external C++ library (libMesh). We've been using --with-clanguage=cxx in
PETSc with libMesh for years...