[petsc-users] DMPlex PETSCViewer for Surface Component

Mike Michell mi.mike1021 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 08:09:32 CDT 2022

Thank you Jed and Matt. That is exactly what I wanted to do.
I was wondering if there is an example of mapping between DMPLEXs.
I have several requirements of the mapping for my code, such as
- mapping solution vectors on cell-centroids into vertices
- mapping from volume dmplex into sub-dm for wall surface region

Any example will help.

Many thanks,
Mike