[petsc-users] Input argument out of range with MatZeroRows

Barry Smith bsmith at petsc.dev
Fri Apr 15 17:42:26 CDT 2022

  Yes, this sounds like the intended usage. The only expected reason this would error is if one of the indices is less than 0 or greater than or equal to the number of rows in the entire matrix. In the error message, it should print both the index and the number of rows in the matrix. Can you send the full error message, cut and paste?

  Barry