[petsc-users] question

高亚贺 gaoyahe at buaa.edu.cn
Thu Apr 7 05:51:28 CDT 2022

Dear Mr./Ms.,

I have used ‘DMCreateMatrix’ to create a matrix K, and also the ‘DMCreateGlobalVector’ to create two vectors U (to be solved) and F (right-hand side), i.e. KU=F. Now, I want to add some complex constraints to this system through lagrangian multiplier method, and the constraint matrix is Q. The KU=F transforms to

   How to create Kλ, and how to effectively copy values K and Q to Kλ? Does the newly created Kλ and Fλ still have an advantage of DMDA? Or do you have any other good suggestions for this kind of problem?

Thank you very much!

Best regards,

A PETSc user