[petsc-users] this is what mangers are for ...

Mark Adams mfadams at lbl.gov
Fri Sep 10 05:40:13 CDT 2021

Hi Sherry,
Here is a request that you do not see every day.
Can you please verify that the back of your badge says this for me?
I need a badge for access to Fugaku and my badge is old and unreadable.
They apparently grabbed this text from some other LBNL badge and want to
verify.
Thanks,
Mark

"EMERGENCY STATUS ANNOUNCEMENT
IF FOUND,DROP IN ANY MAILBOX,POSTMASTER,POSTAGE GUARANTEED. RETURN TO:
LAWRENCE BERKELEY NATIONAL LABORATORY ONE CYCLOTRON ROAD BERKELEY,
CALIFORNIA 94720
THIS CREDENTIAL IS THE PROPERTY OF THE U.S. GOVERNMENT. THE COUNTERFEIT,
ALTERATION, OR MISUSE IS A VIOLATION OF SECTION 499 AND 701, TITLE
18,UNITED STATES CODE.
OPERATED UNDER CONTRACT NO. DE-AC03-76SF00098 WITH THE U.S.DEPARTMENT OF
ENERGY"