[petsc-users] Convergence rate for spatially varying Helmholtz system

Ramakrishnan Thirumalaisamy rthirumalaisam1857 at sdsu.edu
Fri Oct 1 01:10:16 CDT 2021

We fixed the issue. The linear operator in the matrix-free solver was set
up correctly, whereas the linear operator in the preconditioner was not set
up correctly (it was lagging in time). After setting the linear operators
correctly, we see that the diagonal system is solved in 1 iteration. Thank
you.