[petsc-users] DMPlex shared node indexing

Barry Smith bsmith at petsc.dev
Sat Nov 27 10:17:45 CST 2021

https://gitlab.com/petsc/petsc/-/merge_requests/4542/diffs?commit_id=252cf7895bb78ed4e3a2388b4d15d1e7905925a9 <https://gitlab.com/petsc/petsc/-/merge_requests/4542/diffs?commit_id=252cf7895bb78ed4e3a2388b4d15d1e7905925a9>

If you use the option -dm_plex_use_vec_ghost_permutation then ghost values will be put at the end of the local vector. Note this is work in progress so will have rough edges.