[petsc-users] DMPlex shared node indexing

Barry Smith bsmith at petsc.dev
Fri Nov 26 09:34:45 CST 2021

   Actually, with DMPLEX the ghost vertices are not at the end of the local vector, they can be anywhere within the list.

   But I have a work-in-progress branch https://gitlab.com/petsc/petsc/-/merge_requests/4542 <https://gitlab.com/petsc/petsc/-/merge_requests/4542> that labels the ghost locations and moves them to the end. You are welcome to try it.

  Barry