[petsc-users] Did CUDA break again?

Barry Smith bsmith at petsc.dev
Wed May 26 17:31:11 CDT 2021

   Yes, this code which I guess never got hit before

cudaDeviceProp dp;                cudaGetDeviceProperties(&dp, 0);                printf("%d\n",10*dp.major+dp.minor);                return(0);;

is using the wrong property for the generation.

  Back to the CUDA documentation for the correct information.