[petsc-users] MUMPS failure

Sanjay Govindjee s_g at berkeley.edu
Tue Mar 23 00:07:15 CDT 2021

Barry,
I am curious about your statement "does not work generically".  If I
compile with -fdefault-integer-8,
I would assume that this produces objects/libraries that will use 64bit
integers.  As long as I have not declared
explicit kind=4 integers, what else could go wrong.
-sanjay

PS: I am not advocating this as a great idea, but I am curious if there
or other obscure compiler level things that could go wrong.