[petsc-users] is PETSc's random deterministic?

Zhang, Chonglin zhangc20 at rpi.edu
Wed Jul 28 20:58:16 CDT 2021

I was having the same website not found problem the other day. I remember email by Satish saying PETSc has a new website. It seems now that all the manual pages are hosted there: https://petsc.org/release/documentation/manualpages/; https://petsc.org/release/docs/manualpages/singleindex.html.

Thanks!
Chonglin