[petsc-users] download zlib error

Barry Smith bsmith at petsc.dev
Tue Jul 6 22:53:29 CDT 2021

$ curl http://www.zlib.net/zlib-1.2.11.tar.gz > zlib-1.2.11.tar.gz
  % Total    % Received % Xferd  Average Speed   Time    Time     Time  Current
                                 Dload  Upload   Total   Spent    Left  Speed
100  593k  100  593k    0     0   835k      0 --:--:-- --:--:-- --:--:--  834k
~/Src/petsc (barry/2021-07-03/demonstrate-network-parallel-build=) arch-demonstrate-network-parallel-build
$ tar -zxf zlib-1.2.11.tar.gz
~/Src/petsc (barry/2021-07-03/demonstrate-network-parallel-build=) arch-demonstrate-network-parallel-build
$ ls zlib-1.2.11
CMakeLists.txt  adler32.c       deflate.c       gzread.c        inflate.h       os400           watcom          zlib.h
ChangeLog       amiga           deflate.h       gzwrite.c       inftrees.c      qnx             win32           zlib.map
FAQ             compress.c      doc             infback.c       inftrees.h      test            zconf.h         zlib.pc.cmakein
INDEX           configure       examples        inffast.c       make_vms.com    treebuild.xml   zconf.h.cmakein zlib.pc.in
Makefile        contrib         gzclose.c       inffast.h       msdos           trees.c         zconf.h.in      zlib2ansi
Makefile.in     crc32.c         gzguts.h        inffixed.h      nintendods      trees.h         zlib.3          zutil.c
README          crc32.h         gzlib.c         inflate.c       old             uncompr.c       zlib.3.pdf      zutil.h