[petsc-users] How to confirm the performance of asynchronous computations

Viet H.Q.H. hqhviet at tohoku.ac.jp
Fri Jan 29 05:51:39 CST 2021

Thank you everyone for your valuable materials and comments.

Currently, I can use a maximum of 8 nodes on a computer system with a 10 Gb
InfiniBand network.
I am applying to use all the nodes in this computer system (about 300
nodes).
It will take some time.
I also hope 300 nodes are enough to check the effectiveness of a simple
nonblocking computation test where the inner product overlaps the
matrix-vector multiplication.
Have a great weekend!!
Viet