[petsc-users] --with-mpi=0

Satish Balay balay at mcs.anl.gov
Sat Dec 18 17:03:29 CST 2021

Also we have:

include/petscsys.h:#  include <petsc/mpiuni/mpi.h>
src/sys/mpiuni/f90-mod/mpiunimod.F90:#include <petsc/mpiuni/mpif.h>

And avoid -Iprefix/include/petsc/mpiuni/

So I'm not sure if adding this in can cause grief (as it would be required for mpi.mod at this location).

I have changes for mpiuni.mod -> mpi.mod at:

https://gitlab.com/petsc/petsc/-/merge_requests/4662

[they are a bit hakey]

Satish