[petsc-users] Using Elemetal with petsc4py to solve AX = B paralelly

Guangpu Zhu zhugp01 at nus.edu.sg
Fri Aug 20 09:59:03 CDT 2021

Dear Sir/Madam,

           I am trying to use the petsc4py to solve AX = B parallelly, where A is a large dense matrix. The Elemental package in petsc4py is very suitable for the dense matrix, but I can't find any example or learning material about it on the PETSc website and other websites.  I am writing this e-mail to ask if you can kindly provide a minimal example for solving a linear system based on Elemental with petsc4py. I am looking forward to hearing from you. Thank you very much.

Best,

Guangpu Zhu

---
Guangpu Zhu (朱光普)

Research Associate,  Department of Mechanical Engineering

National University of Singapore

Personal E-mail: zhugpupc at gmail.com

Phone: (+65) 87581879