[petsc-users] Parallel TS for ODE

Francesco Brarda brardafrancesco at gmail.com
Tue Apr 20 09:51:54 CDT 2021

In principle the entire code was for 1 proc only. The functions were built with VecGetArray(). While adapting the code for multiple procs I thought using VecGetOwnershipRange was a possible way to allocate the equations in the vector using multiple procs. What do you think, please?

Thank you,
Francesco