[petsc-users] something wrong with digest?

Satish Balay balay at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Sep 25 02:02:30 CDT 2020

I see one of the mailman settings is:

How big in Kb should a digest be before it gets sent out? 0 implies no maximum size.
(Edit digest_size_threshhold)
40

I don't think we ever changed this value [so likely a default]

And I see a bunch of e-mails on the list exceeding this number. Perhaps this is the reason for this many digests

[There is no archive of the digests (that I can find) - so can't verify]

If this is the case - it must happen every time there is an e-mail with attachments to the list..

Satish