[petsc-users] [EXT]Re: petscvec.h90

Barry Smith bsmith at petsc.dev
Wed Sep 9 18:32:24 CDT 2020

.......rc/../dependencies/eigen  -I/home/u7/aph/bitcart/src/driver2/material_response -c navier_stokes/LinearSolverClass.F90
navier_stokes/LinearSolverClass.F90(45): error #7013: This module file was not generated by any release of this compiler.   [PETSCVEC]

  It is not reading the module it finds so cannot find the definitions in the module.

  In the PETSc directory start all over again

  rm -rf $PETSC_ARCH
  ./configure your options here
  make all
  make check