[petsc-users] Python version needed for internal scripts

Nicolas Barral nicolas.barral at math.u-bordeaux.fr
Wed Oct 14 16:14:19 CDT 2020

Thanks Matt, Pierre, Lisandro and Jed for your help.

Does the python version chosen to call the configure script impact other
petsc scripts ?

For now keeping python as an alias for python2 seems safer (until proven
otherwise) due to other codes.

@Pierre: I meant the search button in https://lists.mcs.anl.gov/...
wouldn't return anything, even on as obvious as queries as "petsc". It
does work now, so not sure what happened.

Nicolas