[petsc-users] config error on Cori/KNL

Mark Adams mfadams at lbl.gov
Wed Nov 18 07:34:57 CST 2020

Thanks,

So a build from the login node --with-batch=1 ran fine. I recall the batch
stuff might have gotten fixed ... and it looks good to me.

I can not get a compute node to check right now.

Dan, give it a try and if you have a PETSc (branch "release" preferably)
you could check it:

petsc$ make
PETSC_DIR=/global/common/software/m1041/petsc_install/petsc_knl_intel
PETSC_ARCH="" check