[petsc-users] Possible bug PETSc+Complex+CUDA

Jorge Chiva Segura jorge.chiva.segura at gmail.com
Fri May 29 10:21:59 CDT 2020

Hi Junchao,

I am sorry, I tried to reply to the thread created by Rui Silva regarding
this problem but it seems that I did something wrong and it looks like I
created a new thread (I am not used to mailing lists :S).
Just wanted to share that information in case that it could be useful to
identify the problem and test the solution.

Thank you very much for your help.
Best regards,
Jorge