[petsc-users] matsetvaluesblocked4_

Mark Adams mfadams at lbl.gov
Wed May 27 17:43:12 CDT 2020

Nvidias's NSight with 2D Q3 and bs=10. (attached).

I am using LU in serial.

I copied MatSetValues_SeqAIJ into a .cu file and made some minor
adjustments.

I am getting the indices from Matt's DMPlexMatGetClosureIndices and the
matrix is from DMPlex. I also use GPU direct solvers sometimes and will
want that in the future. All and all I figure AIJ is a safer bet, but maybe
BAIJ is an option.

Matt: Could I use BAIJ with Plex?

Thanks,
Mark