[petsc-users] multiple definition of `main' with intel compilers

Satish Balay balay at mcs.anl.gov
Thu May 21 16:37:55 CDT 2020

Do you get this error when building PETSc examples [C and/or fortran] - when you build them with the corresponding petsc makefile?

Can you send the log of the example compiles?

Satish

---

[the attachment got deleted - don't know by who..]

DENIAL OF SERVICE ALERT

A denial of service protection limit was exceeded. The file has been removed.
Context: 'configure.log.7z'
Reason: The data size limit was exceeded
Limit: 10 MB
Ticket Number : 0c9c-5ec6-f30f-0001

For further information, contact your system administrator.
Copyright 1999-2014 McAfee, Inc.
All Rights Reserved.
http://www.mcafee.com