[petsc-users] [petsc4py] Assembly fails

Alejandro Aragon - 3ME A.M.Aragon at tudelft.nl
Thu Mar 26 06:07:09 CDT 2020

Hi Lisandro,

Yes, that is the case, I ended up installing following your instructions since it was the simplest way to do it. I was actually trying to install PETSc 3.11 and then to install petsc4py using pip and providing environmental variables for PETSC_DIR and PETSC_ARCH, but I couldn’t make it work. Later Lisandro pointed out I could not use Python 3.8 for this.

Best,

— Alejandro