[petsc-users] Debugging suggestions: GAMG

Sanjay Govindjee s_g at berkeley.edu
Sat Jun 13 15:06:07 CDT 2020

Not a lot of luck here; I guess I don't know how to set the break point
correctly?

    (gdb) b ieee_handler
    Function "ieee_handler" not defined.
    Make breakpoint pending on future shared library load? (y or [n]) y
    Breakpoint 1 (ieee_handler) pending.
    (gdb) c
    Continuing.

    Thread 1 "feap" received signal SIGFPE, Arithmetic exception.
    0x00007f8d1a422be1 in ieeeck_ () from /lib64/liblapack.so.3