[petsc-users] MatGetRow for global rows of a parallel matrix

Eda Oktay eda.oktay at metu.edu.tr
Wed Jun 10 09:09:43 CDT 2020

Dear Matt,

I have one last question I believe. Up to creating a dense matrix I
did what you've suggested. Thank you so much for that.

I created a new dense matrix. Now, how should I wrap each vector in a
MatDense again? I mean, what is wrapping vectors in a matrix? To put
each of them again as rows?

Thanks!

Eda

Matthew Knepley <knepley at gmail.com>, 10 Haz 2020 Çar, 16:16 tarihinde