[petsc-users] Calling MATLAB code within a parallel C/C++ code

Amneet Bhalla mail2amneet at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 16:26:15 CDT 2020

Forgot to mention that configure found the following about MATLAB

Matlab:

  Includes: -I/Applications/MATLAB_R2019b.app/extern/include

  /Applications/MATLAB_R2019b.app

MatlabEngine:

  Library:  -L/Applications/MATLAB_R2019b.app/bin/maci64
-L/Applications/MATLAB_R2019b.app/extern/lib/maci64 -leng -lmex -lmx -lmat
-lut -licudata -licui18n -licuuc

--
--Amneet