[petsc-users] solving saddle point problem in distributed memory

Bin Liu lbllm2018 at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 28 05:37:03 CDT 2020

I would like to solve a saddle point problem arising from the stokes equation. I got successful to use the direct solvers in sequential runs. However, I would like to extend it for distributed memory computation. I tried to use superlu_dist, but the program returns errors. Is it possible to solve a saddle point problem in distributed memory using superlu_dist? Could anyone give a simple sample code to set up the parameters of the solver?

Thanks