[petsc-users] [SPAM] Re: Installation failure

Satish Balay balay at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Jul 28 00:38:09 CDT 2020

something went wrong - but petsc configure didn't capture this error.

You can retry with:

./configure PETSC_ARCH=linux-intel --with-cc=mpiicc --with-cxx=0 --with-fc=mpiifort --with-blaslapack-dir=/opt/intel/compilers_and_libraries_2016/linux/mkl --with-scalar-type=complex  --with-64-bit-indices

And perhaps add one more option: LIBS="-Bstatic -lifcore -Bdynamic"

Note: --with-64-bit-blas-indices is not appropriate here.

Satish