[petsc-users] DMUMPS_LOAD_RECV_MSGS

Smith, Barry F. bsmith at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Feb 13 09:09:34 CST 2020

   Given the 2040 either you or MUMPS is running out of communicators. Do you use your own communicators in your code and are you freeing them when you don't need them?

   If it is not your code then it is MUMPs that is running out and you should contact them directly

      RECURSIVE SUBROUTINE DMUMPS_LOAD_RECV_MSGS(COMM)
      IMPLICIT NONE
      INCLUDE 'mpif.h'
      INCLUDE 'mumps_tags.h'
      INTEGER IERR, MSGTAG, MSGLEN, MSGSOU,COMM
      INTEGER :: STATUS(MPI_STATUS_SIZE)
      LOGICAL FLAG
 10   CONTINUE
      CALL MPI_IPROBE( MPI_ANY_SOURCE, MPI_ANY_TAG, COMM,
     &     FLAG, STATUS, IERR )
      IF (FLAG) THEN
        KEEP_LOAD(65)=KEEP_LOAD(65)+1
        KEEP_LOAD(267)=KEEP_LOAD(267)-1
        MSGTAG = STATUS( MPI_TAG )
        MSGSOU = STATUS( MPI_SOURCE )
        IF ( MSGTAG .NE. UPDATE_LOAD) THEN
          write(*,*) "Internal error 1 in DMUMPS_LOAD_RECV_MSGS",
     &    MSGTAG
          CALL MUMPS_ABORT()