[petsc-users] [SLEPc] Krylov Schur- saving krylov subspace

ROLANDI Laura victoria Laura-victoria.ROLANDI at isae-supaero.fr
Fri Aug 21 04:56:50 CDT 2020

Dear SLEPc developers,

I'm using the Krylov Schur EPS and I have a question regarding a command.

Is there a way for having access and saving the krylov subspace during the EPSSolve call?

I inizialize the solver using the function EPSSetInitialSpace(eps,1, v0), where v0 is a specific vector, but after 24 hours of calculation my job has to end even if the EPSSolve hasn't finished yet.
Which function should I use for saving the computed Krylov subspace and its dimention n during the process, in order to restart the calculation from it by using EPSsetInitialSpace(eps,n, Krylov-Subspace)?

Thank you very much,
Victoria

--
---
Laura victoria ROLANDI
laura-victoria.rolandi at isae-supaero.fr
https://www.isae-supaero.fr
Institut Supérieur de l'Aéronautique et de l'Espace
10, avenue Edouard Belin - BP 54032
31055 Toulouse Cedex 4
France
Suivez l'ISAE-SUPAERO sur les réseaux sociaux / Follow the ISAE-SUPAERO on the social media
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Youtube Instagram