[petsc-users] [petsc-maint] petsc ksp solver hangs

Michael Wick michael.wick.1980 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 28 05:32:30 CDT 2019

I attached a debugger to my run. The code just hangs without throwing an
error message, interestingly. I uses 72 processors. I turned on the ksp
monitor. And I can see it hangs either at the beginning or the end of KSP
iteration. I also uses valgrind to debug my code on my local machine, which
does not detect any issue. I uses fgmres + fieldsplit, which is really a
standard option.

Do you have any suggestions to do?