[petsc-users] DMPlex Distribution

Mark Adams mfadams at lbl.gov
Thu Sep 19 06:23:28 CDT 2019

Note, Forest gives you individual elements at the leaves. Donna Calhoun, a
former Chombo user, has developed a block structured solver on p4est (
https://math.boisestate.edu/~calhoun/ForestClaw/index.html), but I would
imagine that you could just take the Plex that DMForest creates and just
call DMRefine(...) on it to get a block structured AMR mesh.