[petsc-users] Creating a DMNetwork from a DMPlex

Smith, Barry F. bsmith at mcs.anl.gov
Sun May 19 20:54:14 CDT 2019

  I am not sure you want DMNetwork, DMNetwork has no geometry; it only has vertices and edges. Vertices are connected to other vertices through the edges. For example I can't see how one would do vertex centered finite volume methods with DMNetwork. Maybe if you said something more about your planned discretization we could figure something out.