[petsc-users] Creating a DMNetwork from a DMPlex

Smith, Barry F. bsmith at mcs.anl.gov
Sun May 19 18:50:29 CDT 2019

   This use case never occurred to us. Is the gmesh file containing a graph/network (as opposed to a mesh)? There seem two choices

1) if the gmesh file contains a graph/network one could write a gmesh reader for that case that reads directly for and constructs a DMNetwork or

2) write a converter for a DMPlex to DMNetwork.

   I lean toward the first

   Either way you need to understand the documentation for DMNetwork and how to build one up.

   Barry