[petsc-users] PETSC using 32-bit integers

José Lorenzo joslorgom at gmail.com
Tue Jun 25 07:20:16 CDT 2019

Matthew,

thank you for your useful advice. By running the code with -log_view I have
found the following message which might be related to my performance
troubles and that only appears when using PETSC with 32 bit integers:

      #                       WARNING!!!                       #
      #   This code was compiled with a debugging option.      #
      #   To get timing results run ./configure                #
      #   using --with-debugging=no, the performance will      #
      #   be generally two or three times faster.              #