[petsc-users] Preconditioning systems of equations with complex numbers

Justin Chang jychang48 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 17:21:28 CST 2019

Here's IMHO the simplest explanation of the equations I'm trying to solve:

http://home.eng.iastate.edu/~jdm/ee458_2011/PowerFlowEquations.pdf

Right now we're just trying to solve eq(5) (in section 1), inverting the
linear Y-bus matrix. Eventually we have to be able to solve equations like
those in the next section.