[petsc-users] About DMDA (and extracting its ordering)

Appel, Thibaut t.appel17 at imperial.ac.uk
Sun Feb 24 17:33:08 CST 2019

Is that for the id_ltog argument? I tried declaring it as IS, and you can’t declare an deferred-shape array as target. Same message. XXX(:) is syntactic sugar for dimension(:) :: XXX

I’m really confused because this
https://www.mcs.anl.gov/petsc/petsc-current/src/ksp/ksp/examples/tutorials/ex14f.F90.html
doesn’t use the xxxF90 variants of the routines we’re talking about?

Thibaut